When we started writing this article and creating the accompanying infographic, it was supposed to be about the chronological history of the 10 biggest online slot jackpots, but it seems we might have stumbled upon something significantly bigger!
Three out of the 10 top wins on the slot jackpots were bagged on the 23rd of the month…
Mathematically speaking, the chances of this happening are only an infinitesimally — small 0.0033% — so we are talking about a serious anomaly here.
In addition to this mathematical conundrum, there are also several theories and opinions, according to which 23 is the most mysterious number of all, with some even claiming that our whole universe revolves around the number 23, along with a few other related numbers.
Here are just a few of the patterns people have come up with:
- 23 is the only prime number that consists of two consecutive prime numbers.
- Each parent contributes 23 chromosomes to their future child.
- The average human biorhythm stands at 23 days.
- An estimated 2.3 million stones were used to build the Great Pyramid.
- Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times.
- Kurt Cobain was born in 1967 and died in 1994 — 1+9+6+7 and 1+9+9+4 both equal 23.
The list is so long and the theories tend to get so mathematically complicated that we won’t be able to list them all, but you could do some research of your own to make things more interesting!
We suggest you start researching by playing the progressive jackpot games on the 23rd of the month and if you manage to win big, let us know in the comments!